Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 23/03/2008 in between 1700 hrs and 1900 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of Bajaj motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-X-1836 belonging to one Sathish Shet R/o Mannagudda Mangalore that was parked at the parking place of Mangalore City Corporation bank at Lalbagh Mangalore.
Crime against Women: 02
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 30/03/2008 at 1830 hrs accused unknown 7 persons forming into unlawful assembly at Panambur Beach Mangalore and criminally restrained one Anjali H.A. (22) W/o Santhosha N.B. R/o Keshava Apartment Lalbhagh Mangalore and abused her in filthy language and they also assaulted her husband by hand. After this they escaped in a car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-3964.
- A case under Cruelty by husband, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Surathkal Police Station on the complaint of one Basheera Khanam (42) W/o Adam Saheba R/o 7th Block Krishnapura Katipalla village Mangalore Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused one Adam Saheba (husband) gave physical and mental harassment to her and on 30/03/2008 at 2030 hrs he assaulted her by hand and also gave life threat to her owing to family dispute.
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 29/03/2008 at 1110 hrs on NH 48 at Farangipete Pudu village Bantwal Taluk one Thajuddin driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-44-1153 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Veeramma (60) R/o Kunjathkal Pudu village Bantwal Taluk a pedestrian and caused her simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 30/03/2008 at 1245 hrs at Mithamajalu Jalsoor village Sullia Taluk one Krishanaprasad driver of car bearing Reg. No. KL-14-G-6735 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-15-M-637. As a result Chiraga (05) and Padmavathi who were traveling in the said jeep sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting along with Hurt has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 29/03/2008 at 1830 hrs accused Gowtham Biswas, Babu Mundol, Sushan Vishwas, Manoj Biswas and Sanjay Mundol forming into unlawful assembly on NH 17 at Kottara Chowki Mangalore and assaulted Biyas Prasad (29) R/o Dhamodarapura East Champaran District Bihar State, Jethendra Kumar, Devendra Kumar and Sushil Kumar by hand with iron rod owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 29/03/2008 at 200 hrs near Urwa Market at Mangalore accused Sundara and Dinesha abused one Lathish Poojary R/o PWD Quarters Mangalore in filthy language and assaulted him with Beer bottle owing to personal enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. In between 29/03/2008 at 1600 and 30/03/2008 at 0600 hrs one Parameshwara (24) R/o Kadpalaguri Ashwathapura Thenkamijaru village Mangalore Taluk accidentally slipped into the pond near his house while taking bath and died due to drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 212
Fine amounts collected: Rs.12, 000/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.