Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 12/11/2007 at 1100 hrs in front of Srinivas College at Pandeshwara Mangalore one Umesha rider of Activa Honda scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-6878 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a car bearing Reg. No. KA-25-M-8566 driven by one Jagadeesha R/o Pandeshwara Mangalore. Further Activa Honda scooter rider lost control over his vehicle and dashed against another Activa Honda bearing Reg. No. KA-19-U-8485 driven by one Lakshman Rao. As a result all the three vehicles got damaged. No causalities reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 12/11/2007 at 1030 hrs at Attavara Mangalore one driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. CRX-9343 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Maruti Omni car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-M-7587 driven by one Thilak R/o Adyar Mangalore. As a result auto rickshaw driver sustained simple injuries and both the vehicles got damaged.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 11/11/2007 at 1330 hrs at Deralakatte Belma village Mangalore Taluk one Abdul Rahiman driver of auto tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-5738 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which vehicle capsized. As a result one Shahajahan V.H (20) R/o Asaigoli Manjanady village Mangalore Taluk who was traveling in the said auto tempo sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 12/11/2007 at 2230 hrs at Kankanady Circle Mangalore accused about 5 to 6 unknown person assaulted one Nasir Hussain (38) R/o Farangipete Pudu village Mangalore Taluk by hand and with stone and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 12/11/2007 at 1300 hrs at Kinnigoli Bus stand Thalippady village Mangalore Taluk accused Babanna, Venu, Krishna and another person abused one Alwyn D’Souza (20) R/o Permude village Mangalore Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him with iron rod and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. In between 10/11/2007 and 12/11/2007 one Madusudana (45) R/o Ujere village Belthangady Taluk committed suicide by consuming poison near his house owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On the night of 12/11/2007 one Harish Gowda (40) R/o Parane Palthadu village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by consuming poison in his house owing to financial problem.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. One Shesappa Gowda (65) R/o Anjakuri Palike Mogru village Belthangady Taluk who left his house on 10/11/2007 at 0800 hrs and did not return his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 538
Fine amounts collected: Rs. 32,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.