Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 29/09/2007 at 2130 hrs on NH 17 at Kuntikana Mangalore one Khaleem driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-44-036 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Maruti car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Z-2746. As a result one Chandrashekara (45) R/o Vidyanagara Kulai Mangalore driver of said Maruti car sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 29/09/2007 at 0845 hrs on NH 17 at Haleyangady Mangalore Taluk one Mohandas rider of motorcyle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-3018 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a bicycle. As a result bicycle rider one John Jakariya (19) R/o Gandhinagara Somavarpete Kodagu district sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 29/09/2007 at 1000 hrs at on Thokkottu-Mudipu road Belma village Mangalore Taluk one Mohideen Kunhi driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-4639 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which the auto rickshaw capsized. As a result one Laxmi (45) R/o Amblamogeru village Mangalore Taluk and Saraswathi who were traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 29/09/2007 at 2000 hrs at Babu gudde Mangalore accused Jayantha, Chandrashekara and Chandra assaulted one Yogendra (32) R/o Mahakalipadpu Mangalore by hand with wooden stick. The motive seems to be that Yogendra had earlier lodged a complaint against accused persons in Mangalore South PS.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 28/09/2007 at 1930 hrs accused Monappa Gowda and Vasantha Gowda came in jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-21-5311 and stopped another jeep at Sonandoor Shiradi village Puttur Taluk and abused driver of said jeep one Janardhana Gowda (50) R/o Shibaje village Belthangady Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him. The motive seems to be family dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 299
Fine amounts collected: 21,100/.
.For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500