- A case of Burglary has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. In between 24/10/2007 at 0900 hrs and 29/10/2007 at 0800 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Jagadisha (45) R/o Masthikatte Marpady village Mangalore Taluk by breaking the back door lock and committed theft of gold ornaments and cash of Rs 2,000/ all in worth Rs. 24,000/.
Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case under Attempt to theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 29/10/2007 at 2000 hrs and 30/10/2007 at 0915 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into a Kamalaksha Shenoy & Co. Shop at Bunder Mangalore belonging to Vasantha Shenoy R/o Bunder Mangalore by removing the roof tails and attempted to commit theft.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 30/10/2007 at 0130 hrs on NH-48 at Madaka Thumbe village Bantwal Taluk one Suresha driver of 407 Tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-7391 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which Tempo capsized. As a result Suresha driver of Tempo, Harisha Gatty, Vinod, Rajesh, Vijaya Gatty, Udaya, and Santhosha who were traveling in said tempo sustained grievous injuries where in Harish Gatty and Vinod succumbed to their injuries while on way to hospital.
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 30/10/2007 at 1930 hrs on Dharmasthala-Kokkada road at Boliyaru Dharmasthala village Belthangady Taluk one Sangappa driver of Tipper lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-21-A-90 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-21-3642. As a result Sanjeeva Gowda (36) R/o Bangaru village Belthangady Taluk driver of said jeep sustained serious injuries and on the way to the hospital.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 30/10/2006 at 0800 hrs one Unknown male dead body aged about 50 to 55 yrs was found near Govt. well at Belthangady Town. It seems to be a case of suicide by hanging.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 29/10/2007 at 1630 hrs one Babu Gowda (40) committed suicide by consuming poison at Banthajalu Koila village Puttur Taluk owing to personal problem. Further he was admitted to Govt. hospital at Puttur where he declared dead while under treatment on 2215 hrs.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 527
Fine amounts collected: 36,200/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500