- A case under Criminal restraint along with Murder has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 23/06/2007 at 2000 hrs at Alampuri Navoor village Bantwal Taluk accused one Sundari criminally restrained one Ishwar R/o Navoor Village Bantwal Taluk and abused him in filthy language and also assaulted him with sickle due which Ishwar got serious injuries and died on the spot. The motive seems to be the civil dispute between the two.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 23/06/2007 in between 1815 hrs and 2115 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Neeladhara Shetty (56) R/o Shivabagh 2nd cross Mangalore by breaking the front door lock and committed theft of gold ornaments, silver articles and cash Rs. 25,000/. All in worth Rs. 1,50,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 22/06/2007 at 0720 hrs near Lalbagh junction Mangalore one driver of Ambassador car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-9906 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Dhanya (20) R/o Urwa stores Mangalore a pedestrian and caused her simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 21/06/2007 at 2230 hrs at Manihalla Bantwal Town one Ganesh rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-U-7219 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which motorcycle capsized. As a result motorcycle rider Ganesh and pillion rider Jagadish (21) R/o Navoor village Bantwal Taluk sustained simple injuries. The motorcycle also got damaged.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 23/06/2007 at 0945 hrs at MCF Factory Panambur Mangalore Ramananda Baglodi and Ramachandra Baliga accidentally fell down from the Cell Tower while working in the factory and got seriously injured. Further they succumbed to their injuries while on the way to hospital.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. One Hasanabba (45) R/o Sangabettu village Bantwal Taluk left his house on 22/06/2007 at 0800 hrs and did not return to his house thereafter. He has been missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 146
Fine amounts collected: 8, 400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500.