Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 1015 hrs near Falnir Mangalore one driver of an Auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-6762 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Honda Activa scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-6635. As a result scooter rider one Chandramohan (59) R/o Kembar Padil Mangalore sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 1315 hrs at Pachinadka Kallige village Bantwal Taluk one Haroon driver of mini Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-18-A-175 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an Auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-608. As a result Niyaz (23) R/o Shanthiyangadi Bantwal Town driver of an auto rickshaw, Salam @ Abdul Salam, Ismail, and Aliyamma who were traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 1900 hrs at Charmadi Belthangady Taluk one Mohammed driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-862 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which lorry capsized. As a result Mohammed driver of Lorry, Siddu cleaner of said lorry, Girish (22) R/o Banakal Mudigere Chickmagalur District, Umesh and Prakash who were traveling in the said lorry sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 0800 hrs accused Girish Acharya and Harish Acharya abused one Umesh. P R/o Angadihithlu Palthadi village Puttur Taluk near his house in filthy language and assaulted him with knife and also gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 1630 hrs at Puttabailu Laila village Belthangady Taluk accused Vasantha Rane and Sathish Rane assaulted one Krishnappa C. (34) R/o Laila village Belthangady Taluk with stone owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under the Essential Commodities Act along with Liquefied Petrolium gas Regulation of supply and Distibution Act has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 1130 hrs Shivappa. P, Food Inspector of Panambur Range Mangalore, PSI Kavoor along with his straff on credible information conducted a raid on house belonging to one Hasanabba @ Gas Hasan (47) R/o Shanthi nagar Kavoor Village Mangalore Taluk and seized 25 gas cylinders and weighing scale that were stored illegally there for sale. One Hasanabba @ Gas Hasan the owner has been arrested. The total value of property seized yet to be estimated.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 24/06/2007 at 1630 hrs one Yathish (04) S/o Subba Naik R/o Alike village Bantwal Taluk accidentally slipped into the pond while walking near his house and died by drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 146
Fine amounts collected: 9, 600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500.