Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Fatal road accident has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 16/10/2006 at 1400 hrs on NH 48 at Kallurtigudi Panemangalore village Bantwal Taluk one Prasad driver of a lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-21-6529 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a M-80 motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-7753. As a result rider of the said M-80 motorcycle Ravindra Suvrana (40) R/o Shediguri Narikombu village Bantwal Taluk sustained serious injuries. He died on the way to hospital.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 14/10/2006 at 1800 hrs at Mallikatte Junction Mangalore Taluk one Sulthan Saheb driver of mini Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-2039 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-9841. As a result pillion rider of the said motorcycle Guru Ragavendra (27) R/o near Bejai Museum Mangalore Taluk sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 15/10/2006 at 1330 hrs near St. Dominic Church Kodikal Mangalore Taulk one Manjunatha (27) R/o Badravathi Taluk Shimoga district driver of an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-6415 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an electric pole. As a result one Keshava (38) R/o Ulaibettu Gurupura village Mangalore Taluk a passenger in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 15/10/2006 at 0445 hrs at Parpunja Olamogru village Puttur Taluk one Suresh Poojary R/o Mittur house Puttur Taluk driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-5416 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due to which the car capsized. As a result Sundari (55) R/o Polya Kabaka village, Usha and Pushpa who were travelling in the said car sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: 01
- A case of Criminal breach of Trust and Cheating has been registered in Panambur Police Station. It is alleged in the complaint that accused Jayavelu owner of Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-01-C-2222, driver and cleaner of said Lorry committed criminal breach of trust to one Jayakar H.R. (46) Manager, HML Agencies Pvt Ltd Kuloor Mangalore Taluk who had given contract to accused to transport Coal materials (16.930 tonnes) from HML Agencies Pvt Ltd Kuloor Mangalore to Vishweshwarayya Iron & Steel Factory Badravathi Shimoga District on 17/09/2006 at 1735 hrs. The accused persons cheated Jayakar HR by not supplying the materials to the concerned company. The cost of materials is about Rs. 1,53,000/.
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Panambur Police Station .On 15/10/2006 at 1500 hrs one Chachu (10) S/o Siddaraju R/o Rajagondi Colony Harihar Taluk Davanagere district accidentally slipped and washed away in the sea while he was playing at seashore Panambur and died due to drowning.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 15/10/2006 at 1030 hrs one Kumar K.P. (25) R/o Bangalore accidentally slipped into the Kudraya river at Dharmasthala Belthangady Taluk while he was taking bath and died due drowning.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: Data not available
Fine amount collected: Data not available
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500