Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case of Outraging the modesty of woman, Hurt, House trespass, along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 24/10/2006 1345 hrs accused Vasudeva, Dayananda and Jagadish criminally trespassed into the house of one Nagamma (21) w/o Yavalanappa R/o Basava Nagara Kunjathabail Mangalore Taluk and outraged her modesty by abusing in filthy language and assaulted her with wooden stick and also gave life threat to her owing to trivial issue.
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 24/10/2006 at 1345 hrs near Bus Stand at Padupanabur village Mangalore Taluk one Nazir driver of Maruti omni bearing Reg. No. KA-19-N-9234 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-20-Q-262. As a result the motorcycle rider Shabeer and pillion rider Shamshuddin sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal accident has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 25/10/2006 at 2255 hrs while one Sunil C/o Aravind Motor works shop was repairing the Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-2313 in the premise of Aravind Motor work shop at Kulur Mangalore Taluk accused driver of the said bus moved the bus negligently due which Sunil Kumar sustained grievous injures.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 24/10/2006 at 1300 hrs at Ira village Bantwal Taluk one Mohammed Sharif rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-J-3586 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Shameez (03) R/o Madupalla house Ira village Bantwal taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthanangady Police Station. On 25/10/2006 at 1100 hrs at Bramhagiri Paranki village Belthangady Taluk one Shamshuddin driver of Tipper Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-20-3610 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-3280. As a result one Susheela who was traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint and Hurt has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 18/10/2006 at 2000 hrs accused Rajesh Dego Lobo and Hilda Lobo criminally restrained one Alwin Lobo (35) R/o Ranipura Munnur village Mangalore Taluk near his house and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and wooden stick owing to civil dispute.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 23/10/2006 at 1945 hrs at Guttigaru village Sullia taluk accused Chandra, Sundara, Vasu and Janardhana abused one Chenna (20) R/o Pulladka house Guttigaru village Sullia Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him with Torch light owing to previous enmity.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case of Gambling under Karnataka Police Act has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 25/10/2006 at 1930 hrs on credible information PSI Uppinangady PS with his staff conducted a raid at Nellipallike Tekkare village Belthangady Taluk and seized 2 motorcycles, 23 cocks and cash Rs. 498/ all worth Rs. 23,000/ by arresting Devappa (40), Vishwanatha (38), Dombayya (45), Poovappa (48), Darnappa Poojary (45), Dhanesha Gowda (36), Kushalappa Gowda (40) and Darnappa Gowda (46) who were indulged in betting on cock fighting.
Unnatural Death Report: 03
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 24/10/2006 at 1730 hrs one Premanatha Poojary (20) R/o Bodanthila Post Mangalore Taluk accidentally slipped into the sea while he was playing at Sea shore Panambur Mangalore Taluk and died due drowning.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. One Shankari Amma (72) R/o Pattukunja house Aletti village Sullia Taluk committed suicide by consuming poison in her house on 25/10/2006 owing to health problem. She was admitted to Sullia govt. hospital and she was declared dead while under treatment on same day at 1830 hrs.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 26/10/2006 at 1700 hrs one Sudhir Puthran (26) accidentally slipped into sea while fishing near Sea shore at Someshwara Ullal village Mangalore Taluk and died due drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 42
Fine amount collected: 5,700/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500