Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 02
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 23/12/2008 in between 1400 hrs and 1500 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-09-S-7773 belonging to one Abdhul Khadhar (27) R/o Nellikai road Mangalore that was parked near West Coast agency at Nellikai road Mangalore. The worth of Hero Honda motorcycle is yet to be estimated.
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 22/12/2008 in between 2000 hrs and 2300 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-H-4446 belonging to one Tharanatha (38) R/o Parani Savanooru village Puttur Taluk that was parked in the premise of Vidhyarashmi school at Savanooru village Puttur Taluk.. The worth of Hero Honda motorcycle is 22,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 26/12/2008 at 1730 hrs at Kudupu Mangalore one Harish driver of Maruti car bearing Reg. No. KA-20-M-5076 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Sunil Kumar (29) R/o Jalligudde Mulooru village Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 30/12/2008 at 1845 hrs at Mukrampadi Kemminje village Puttur Taluk one Madhava Rai driver of Mini Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-21-1505 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. CNG 6929. As result one Subhash passenger of said auto rickshaw sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 31/12/2008 at 2215 hrs accused Ibrahim D. K, Hamsa, Abubakkar and Siddique abused one Tharanatha (23) R/o Delanthabettu Kanyana village Bantwal Taluk in filthy language at Panjaje Kanyana village Bantwal Taluk and assaulted him with a sharp weapon owing to previous enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 31/12/2008 at 2100 hrs one Rajitha (34) R/o Ullalbail Mangalore committed suicide by hanging in her shop at Akbar complex Mangalore owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 428
Fine amounts collected: 39,800/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.