- A case of Burglary has been registered in Sullia Police Station. In between 02/02/2008 at 1630 hrs and 04/02/2008 at 0600 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the rubber factory belonging to one Mani B (50) R/o Ivarnadu Sullia Taluk by breaking the door lock and committed theft of flat farm scale worth Rs. 5,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Rioting, Hurt along Wrongful confinement has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 03/01/2008 at 1645 hrs accused unknown 7 to 8 persons forming into unlawful assembly near Tokyo Market at GHS road Mangalore wrongfully confines one Jesly (21) R/o Kerala State and assaulted her by hand owing to trivial issue.
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 29/12/2009 at 1130 hrs at Bolooru Mangalore one driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-09-A-5988 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which auto rickshaw capsized. As a result one Parvathi (55) R/o Bolooru Mangalore who was traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 03/01/2009 at 1745 hrs at Kepula Chikkamudnuru village Puttur Taluk one driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-20-2983 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-5441. As a result auto rickshaw driver Bapist Lobo R/o Nirnaje Bannuru village Puttur Taluk and Gracy who was traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 03/01/2009 at 2115 hrs near Aruna theater at Puttur Town one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-K-8055 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed another motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-E-3405. As a one Ganesh rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-E-3405 sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal trespass, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 28/12/2008 at 1630 hrs accused Suresh Rai, Kabeer and two unknown persons criminally trespassed into the land belonging to Shridhar (39) R/o Khandige Karaya village Belthangady Taluk and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and with knife. The motive seems to be that Shridhar had earlier lodged a complaint against the accused persons in Uppinangady Police Station.
- A case under SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore South Station. On 03/01/2009 at 1600 hrs accused Dinesh Hegde Ullippadi abused one Mahesh in filthy language referring to his caste at the office of DK & Udupi Fish marketing fedration at Mulihithlu Mangalore and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 03/01/2009 at 0700 hrs and at 0830 hrs one Harsichandra Devadiga (70) R/o Pandith house Permannuru Mangalore committed suicide by hanging in his owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 304
Fine amounts collected: 21,700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.