Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullai Police Station. On 08/01/2009 at 0830 hrs at Paladka Aletti village Sullia Taluk one Sathisha driver rickshaw tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-21-8643 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which the rickshaw tempo capsized. As a result one Prabhakara (25) R/o Muppaseru Thodikana village Sullia Taluk who was traveling in the said rickshaw tempo sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal intimidation with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt, Mischief of causing damage along with Rioting has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 15/01/2009 at 1530 hrs accused Sundara Madivala, Monta, Manjath Bhat, Ananda Poojary Adepila, Ranjan, Divakara Shetty, Sudha, Vasu, Nagaraja Poojary, Raghu, Babbi @ Pabbu, Prasad, Pradeep and others forming into unlawful assembly at Nehru nagar Panemangalore village Bantwal Taluk and abused Mohan (28) R/o Aluru Taluk Hassan District and other employees of A.M.R company and assaulted them by hand and damaged the tractor bearing Reg. No. KA-13-T-7043 belonging to the company. They also gave life threat to the employers of the company.
- A case under Intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 15/01/2009 at 1130 hrs accused Sundara Poojary and Pushpa abused one Lingappa Poojary (65) R/o Naduneklaje Karpe village Bantwal Taluk in filthy language near his house and assaulted him with wooden rod and also gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute between Sundara Poojary and the accused persons.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 04
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 15/01/2009 at 1330 hrs one Santhosh (23) R/o Kula Panjimogaru village Mangalore Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to personal problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 14/01/2009 at 1800 hrs one Balakrishna (40) R/o Yetthugallu Vitlapadnuru village Bantwal Taluk committed suicide by consuming some poison in his house owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 15/01/2009 in between 0900 hrs and 0945 hrs one Manjappa Poojary (63) R/o Agarthabailu Balnadu village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. In between 14/01/2009 at 1000 and 15/01/2009 at 1430 hrs one Karia Naika (48) R/o Andirmar Kanyadi village Belthangady Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Vittal Police Station. One Rasika (20) R/o Adyal Kula village Bantwal Taluk left her house on 09/01/2009 at 0930 hrs and did not return to her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 255
Fine amounts collected: 31,400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.