Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 30/04/2007 at 1545 hrs at Tiplepadavu Konaje village Mangalore Taluk one Herald D’Souza driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-3 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-8416. As a result motorcycle rider Rohan Suvarna S. (19) and pillion rider of the said motorcycle Soumya B.C. (23) R/o Jeppu Mangalore sustained grievous injuries and admitted to K.S. Hegde hospital at Deralakatte Mangalore where in Rohan Suvarna S. succumbed to his injuries while under treatment on the same day at 1645 hrs.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 28/04/2007 at 1800 hrs near Mahaveera Circle Pumpwel Mangalore one unknown motorcycle rider drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Henry Lobo (50) R/o Kankanady Mangalore a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries. The motorcycle rider escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 30/04/2007 at 0230 hrs at Polya Kabaka village Puttur Taluk one Prakash R/o Kodiyalbail Mangalore driver of Maruti car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-4597 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-9937. As a result Usman (22) R/o Kabaka village Puttur Taluk, Abdul Kunhi, Shabeer, Shamshuddin and Ismail who were traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 30/04/2007 at 1730 hrs one Ganesh (28) R/o Adkaru Jalsur village Sullia Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 01/05/2007 at 0815 hrs one unknown male dead body aged about 24 yrs to 27 yrs was found in side the old KSRTC building at Puttur Town. It seems to be a case of hanging. Identity of the deceased is yet to be ascertained.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 240
Fine amounts collected: 19,600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500.