Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: Nil
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: 01
- A case under Forgery along with Cheating has been registered in Urwa Police Station on the complaint of one Preethesh Bhat (28) R/o Mallikatte Mangalore. In the complaint it is alleged that on 01/05/2007 in between 1215 hrs and 1230 hrs Rakesh Kumar (60) and another person came to Kaira Jewellray belonging to one Preethesh Bhat located at Bharath Mall Bejai Mangalore and purchased 13 gold coins weighing 96 grams worth Rs. 91,620/ and by presenting a DD for the said amount. However later the shop keeper came to know that this DD of Dena Bank of Kaankanady branch dated 02/05/2007 ia a forged one.
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 04/05/2007 at 2100 hrs accused Ashraf, Siddique and Shafi criminally restrained one Felix Montheiro (28) R/o Karopady village Bantwal Taluk at Kudaltadka Karopady village Bantwal Taluk and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, along with Hurt has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 03/05/2007 at 2245 hrs at Udane Shiradi village accused Jeejo, Saju, Kuttayi, and Sunny all residents of Shiradi village stopped a Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-20-A-5217 and abused one Iliyas driver of said Lorry in filthy language and assaulted him by hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 03/05/2007 at 1600 hrs accused Pavan came in a car bearing Reg. No. KA-21-993 and criminally restrained one Abdul Majeed K (17) R/o Sullia Town at Gundimane Aranthodu village Sullia Taluk and abused him in filthy language and also assaulted him by hand owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On the night of 03-04/05/2007 one Devadasa (35) R/o Pilathabettu village Belthangady Taluk committed suicide by hanging in a shed in the farm belonging to one George at Rajotti Kavalapadur village Bantwal Taluk owing to personal problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 25/04/2007 at 1700 hrs one Pushpalatha (37) R/o Hoige Gudde Padupanambur village Mangalore Taluk consumed poison in her house owing to personal problem. Further she was admitted to hospital at Mangalore where she was declared dead while under treatment on 05/05/2007 at 0715 hrs.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 237
Fine amounts collected: 20,000/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500.