Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 03
- A case under Outraging the modesty of women, House trespass along with Hurt has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 30/10/2006 at 1300 hrs accused one Vasantha (45) R/o Kana Katla Idya village Mangalore Taluk trespassed into the house of one Pavithra (22) w/o Honnayya R/o Cosas compound Kana Katla Idya village Mangalore Taluk and outraged her modesty and her neighbour Veena by abusing them in filthy language and also assaulted Pavithra by hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Cruelty by Husband has been registered in Mulky Police Station on the complaint of Bhifathima (26) w/o Iqbal R/o Lingappayakad Karnad village Mangalore Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Iqbal (husband) gave physical and mental harassment to one Bhifathima to bring more dowry.
- A case under Cruelty by Husband and his relatives along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Belthangady Police Station on the complaint of one Princy (21) w/o Lijo K.M. R/o Vattatu house Konaje village Puttur Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Lijo K.M. (husband) and his relatives Lilly Mathais, Liji W/o Prakash and Prakash gave physical and mental harassment to Princy to bring more dowry and also gave life threat to her.
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 01/11/2006 at 1730 hrs near KEB office at Kulashekar Mangalore Taluk one Prasad K Rai driver of Accent car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-NA-9090 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Q-2695. As a result motor cycle rider Vasantha and pillion rider Prabhakara sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 01/11/2006 at 1115 hrs near Pump house at Padukodi village Mangalore Taluk one Ishwar driver of Tipper Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-30-6879 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Nandesh a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 02/11/2006 at 0910 hrs at Sarkudel Naringana village Bantwal Taluk one Michel D’Souza driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-6915 drove his vehicle in rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due to which auto rickshaw capsized. As a result Narayana (32) R/o Manjeshwara Kasaragod district Kerala State a passenger in the said auto rickshaw and driver Michael sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint and Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 31/10/2006 at 1700 hrs one Farooq R/o Kolnadu village criminally restrained one Devappa Naik (59) R/o Kokala house Kolnadu village at Bus stop at Manchi Kolnadu village and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat owing to previous enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 03
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 30/10/2006 at 2000 hrs one Lingappa (45) fell down at Mission Street Mangalore due to heavy drinking and sustained injuries. He was admitted to Wenlock hospital where he was declared dead while under treatment. The death seems to be due to excessive drinking.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. One Sundara Gowda (35) R/o Puttige village Mangalore Taluk committed suicide by jumping into a well near his house on 01/11/2006 at 0700 hrs owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. One Veerappa Gowda (45) R/o Arangala house Ananthady village got injured due to lightning near his house on 01/11/2006 at 1415 hrs and died on the way to hospital.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Motor Vehicle: 201
Fine amount collected: 15,100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500