Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case under Attempt to Commit Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. In between 21/11/2006 at 2230 hrs and 22/11/2006 at 0400 hrs four unknown culprits gained entry into the house of one Leena Fernandez (78) located at Fathima Lane Albert villa Mangalore Taluk by breaking the front door lock and attempted to commit theft. However as the inmates got awake, they ran away and managed to escape.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 22/11/2006 at 1345 hrs at Anchikatte Kavalapadoor village Bantwal Taluk one Mujeeb Pasha driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-15-A-2378 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against car bearing Reg. No. KA-20-M-355. As a result diver of the car Yashwantha R/o Bolara Mangalore and Aman (06) who was in the said car sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Hurt along with Attempt to Murder has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 21/11/2006 at 1930 hrs accused Raju and Sanni abused one Bavu @ Bavu George (52) R/o Berike house Noojibalthila village and his wife in filthy language near his house and assaulted Bavu @ Bavu George with sword and tried to kill him owing to civil dispute.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 22/11/2006 in between 1800 hrs and 2200 hrs one Yamuna (50) w/o Chandarashekar Poojary R/o Hari Moole Vittal Padnoor village committed suicide by jumping into the pond near her house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: 02
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. One Oswald D’Souza (38) R/o Pachinandka house Kallige village Bantwal Taluk who left his house on 18/11/2006 at 1930 hrs did not return to his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
- A case of Women missing has been registered in Konaje Police Station. One Devamma (35) w/o Yamunappa R/o Asaigoli Manjanady village Mangalore Taluk who left her house on 19/11/2006 at 1330 hrs did not return to her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 394
Fine amount collected: 20,100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500