Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 05
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 03/11/2006 at 1650 hrs at Chilimbi Mangalore Taluk one unknown rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-J-9362 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Ranjith D’Souza R/o Thokkottu Permannur village Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused him serious injuries. He was admitted to Omega hospital Mangalore were he succumbed to his injures on 05/11/2006 at 1530 hrs while undergoing treatment.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 05/11/2006 at 1200 hrs near Shakthi Tower M G .Road Mangalore Taluk one unknown driver of Mahindra Jeep KA-19-P-1566 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Santro car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-8163 driven by one Bhaskar Bhattacharji (52) R/o KodiyalGuttu Mangalore due which the Santro car got damaged. No causalities reported. The Jeep driver escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 05/11/2006 at 1000 hrs at Mogarpane Sullia Taluk one Chandrashekarappa driver of KSRTC Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-01-F-7298 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a new TVS motor cycle. As a result motor cycle rider one Mohammed R/o Sullia Town sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 05/11/2006 at 1200 hrs near Church cross Belthangady one Anil Kumar (30) R/o Vinobha Nagar Davanagere District driver of KSRTC Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-F-2127 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner due to which one Asiya (45) w/o Hameed R/o Navoor village Belthangady Taluk who was travelling in the said Bus was thrown out of the Bus and sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal road accident has been registered in Ullal police station. On 05/11/2006 at 1715 hrs at Uchila Kotekar village Mangalore Taluk one Vincent D’souza (47) R/o Shedikatte house Talapady village Mangalore Taluk driver of Pick Up vehicle bearing Reg. No. Ka-19-a-2813 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Ford car bearing Reg. No. KL-11-6214 driven by one Abdul Nasir (39) R/o Kavul house Kasaragod District Kerala State. As a result both the vehicles got damaged and no causalities reported.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case of Rioting along with Hurt has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 05/11/2006 at 1435 hrs at Valencia Kankanady Mangalore accused Dhanu and other 20 persons forming into an unlawful assembly and entered into the Bus and abused conductor of said bus one Anil Mascharenhas (31) R/o Janatha Colony Surathkal Mangalore Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him by hand owing trivial issue.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 31/10/2006 at 1900 hrs near Medicare Centre Karangalapady Mangalore 3 to 4 unknown persons assaulted one Nagaraja K. (29) R/o Bikarnakatte Kulasheakara Mangalore Taluk by hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 04/11/2006 at 2330 hrs accused Shivarama Motte, Ramachandra Valalambe, Mayilappa Chatrapadi and another one criminally restrained one Sathayya (45) R/o Guttigaru village Sullia Taluk at Melina Pete at Guttigaru village and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 03/11/2006 at 1155 hrs one Santhosh Shetty R/o Barke Mangalore Taluk criminally restrained one James D’Souza R/o Capitanio Kankanady Mangalore Taluk inside the Mayor Office at Corporation office at Mangalore and gave life threat to him owing topersonal enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. One Changa (50) accidentally slipped into the pond at Shalekkar Mandekolu village Sullia Taluk while taking bath on 05/11/2006 at 1630 hrs and died due drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: Not available
Fine amount collected: Not available
For details, contact Control Room on 0824 2220500