Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station where in one Susheela (35) R./o Marigude house Paranki village Belthangady Taluk was declared dead while under treatment on 08/11/2006 at 0400 hrs. The said Susheela was seriously injured in a road traffic accident on 25/11/2006 at 1215 hrs at Bramhagiri Paranki village Belthangady Taluk and admitted to the A.J. Hospital Mangalore. In this connection a case of road traffic accident was already registered in Belthangady Police Station.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 06/11/2006 at 1930 hrs near RTO Check Post at Thalapady Mangalore Taluk one Shafi rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KL-14-E-9272 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Lorry bearing Reg. No. HR-47-A-1215 from back side. As a result motorcycle rider Shafi and pillion rider of the said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under the Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 05/11/2006 at 2400 hrs accused Umbai Uppala, Ibrahim Bikanje, Hammed Morjibetttu criminally restrained one Abdulla Kunhi (24) R/o Vittalpadnoor village Bantwal Taluk near Panjigadde Kolnadu village and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and stone and also gave life threat to him owing to personal enmity.
- A case under Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 07/11/2006 at 2350 hrs accused Wilfred Lobo and Rebello Lobo assaulted one Marshal Lobo (73) with wooden stick and belt and also gave life threat owing to civil dispute.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. One Janaki (22) R/o Hakote house Karaya village Belthangady Taluk committed suicide by jumping into a well near her house on 06/11/2006 at 1000 hrs owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 08/11/2006 at 0800 hrs one Chandrappa Poojary (50) R/o Nadelu house Badagakajekaru village Belthangady Taluk accidentally fell down from a Palm tree near his house while removing toddy and got seriously injured. He was admitted to Punjalkatte Primary Arogya Kendra where he was declared dead while under treatment.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 387
Fine amount collected: 42,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500