- A case of Burglary has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. In between 05/11/2006 at 2330 hrs and 06/11/2006 at 0700 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the house of one Kishore Kumar Shetty (49) R/o Prasad Nilaya Lower Bendoor Mangalore by bending the window grills of the house and committed theft of gold ornaments and a mobile phone all in worth Rs. 60,000/.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. In between 05/11/2006 at 1730 hrs and 06/11/2006 at 0645 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the house of one Shahul Hameed (43) R/o Madnoor house Madnoor village Puttur Taluk by breaking the back door and committed theft of gold ornaments all in worth Rs. 74,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulky Police Station. On 03/11/2006 at 1700 hrs in front of Yuga Purusha Hall at Murukaveri Kinnigoli Mangalore Taluk one Jayarama Shetty rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-K-7818 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against another motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-66. As a result one Anantharama Rao (28) R/o Haleyangadi Thokuru village Mangalore Taluk rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-66 sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 05/11/2006 at 1530 hrs at Dhanupooje Thenkabellur village Bantwal Taluk one Ganesh Bhat driver of Maruti WagonR car bearing Reg. No. KA-02-MA-9778 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Rama Poojary (38) R/o Kagudde house Thenkabellur village Bantwal Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under the Prevention of destruction & loss of property Act 1981 together with Rioting and Criminal intimidation has been Belthangady Police Station. On 25/10/2006 at 2000 hrs accused Suresh, Suresh Mehra, Dharnappa, Soorappa, Shashi, Somappa, Nanappa, Prabhakara, Anni and Vijaya forming into an unlawful assembly and entered into the Hotel belonging to one Sheik Ahammed Saheb at Kominadka house Mittabagilu village and abused him in filthy language and also damaged the hotel.
- A case under Criminal Trespass and Mischief causing damage along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 06/11/2006 at 0630 hrs accused Dharmanna Moolya and his brother criminally trespassed into the land belonging to one Krishna Shetty (37) R/o Kapikadu house Thodaru and abused him in filthy language and damaged the land and also gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute. The damage caused is about Rs. 1,500/.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. One Gopi (62) w/o Koragappa R/o Neharu Nagar Kabaka village Puttur Taluk accidentally slipped into the pond on 06/11/2006 at1630 hrs while walking near her house and died by drowning.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. In between 29/10/2006 at 0700 hrs and 06/11/2006 at 1200 hrs one Raju Poojary (30) R/o Mallabakyaru Nellikaru village committed suicide by consuming poison at Panjadagudde Nellikaru village owing to financial problem.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. One Ganesha (17) R/o Patya house Nada village Belthangady Taluk who went SDM College at Ujire Dharmasthala village on 05/11/2006 at 0800 hrs did not retun to his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 379
Fine amount collected: 21,400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500