Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 13/11/2006 three unknown women came to Alukas Jewellery Showroom at Mangalore and pretended as a customer and committed theft of gold ornaments (39.610 grams) worth Rs. 45,000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Outraging the modesty of woman along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 15/11/2006 at 2030 hrs accused one Devappa a Member of Gram Panchayath Kabaka village Puttur Taluk outraged the modesty of one Usha (13) D/o Sundara N. R/o Kallandadka house Kabaka village by pulling her dress and also gave life threat to her when she came to his house at Kallandadka Kabaka Puttur Taluk to show her caste certificate to him.
Road Traffic Accidents: Nil
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Hurt and Criminal intimidation along with Attempt to murder has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 15/11/2006 at 1930 hrs at Angaragundi Baikampady village Mangalore one Liyakhath R/o Angaragundi Baikampady assaulted Moideen @ Mayyaddi (40) R/o Angargundi Baikampady Taluk with iron rod and tried to kill him. He also assaulted another Abdul Khadar with iron rod. Motive financial dispute.
- A case of Rioting along with Hurt has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 13/11/2006 at 1800 hrs near Daivejna Kalyana Mantapa Ashokanagara Mangalore accused Raghunatha Shet and other 10 persons forming into an unlawful assembly assaulted one Vinod Shet Bhandarkar (30) R/o Ashokanagar Mangalore Taluk and also gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 13/11/2006 at 1800 hrs accused Yashawantha Ganesh, Harshith, and his brother criminally restrained one Krishna Prasad Rao (30) R/o Derebail Mangalore Taluk at Sulthanbatteri Port Mangalore and assaulted him with Belt owing to trivial issue.
- A case of Affray has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 15/11/2006 at 2200 hrs accused Bharath Kumar (32), Shashidar (32), Nikas (26), Ibrahim U. N. (41) and Basheer (41) picked up quarrel and started fighting over financial matter in a public place on NH-17 in front of Sri Devi Petrol Pump at Thokkottu Permannur village Mangalore Taluk. The Police arrested the accused and took up a case under affray (sec 160) IPC.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Arms Act has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 15/11/2006 at 2030 hrs on the credible information of ASP Puttur Sub Division, PSI Venoor and PSI Uppinangady PS along with their staff intercepted an Auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-4320 near Sarovara Hotel at Puttur Town and seized a Pistol from the auto rickshaw driver Shridar (28) R/o Idyandi house Savanoor village and Sword from Murali Krishna (27) R/o Kemmai house Chikkamudnooru village Puttur Taluk who was travelling in the said auto rickshaw. Both of them have been arrested and the weapons seized.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 15/11/2006 at 2100 hrs one Manjunatha driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-1907 at Gundya Shiradi village developed chest Pain and he died while being shifted to hospital
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 353
Fine amount collected: 20,600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500