- A case of Burglary has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. In between 25/11/2006 at 2130 hrs and 26/11/2006 at 0830 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the shop located at Sathikallu Kedila village Puttur Taluk belonging to one Ismail P.K. (20) R/o Kedila village by breaking the shutter lock and committed theft of grocery items all in worth Rs. 23,000/.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On the night of 25/11/2006 some unknown culprits gained entry into house of one Harish Suvarna (41) R/o Divya Nivas 7th Block Krishnapura Katipalla Mangalore and committed theft of gold chain worth Rs. 24,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under insulting the modesty of a woman has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 26/11/2006 at 1500 hrs accused Muthalib R/o Chembugudde, Nazir R/o Babukatte and 4 other persons came in an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-3926 and a motorcycle and teased and insulted a minor girl near Bus stop at Babbu Katte Cross Mangalore Taluk.
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 26/11/2006 at 1815 hrs at Chilimbi Mangalore Taluk one Muzafar Moydin R/o Caprigudda Mangalore Taluk driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-4077 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an Auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-3755 from behind. As a result one Ganesha (20) R/o Charmadi Belthangady Taluk driver of said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries and both vehicles got damaged.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 26/11/2006 at 1115 hrs near C.A. Bank Ivathokklu village Sullia Taluk one driver of Auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-3620 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-A-5064. As a result motorcycle rider one Jamalubba P. (23) R/o Peraje Sullia Taluk and pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 26/11/2006 at 1330 hrs at Guruvanakere Kuvettu village one Jayadeva driver of Maruti car bearing KA-14-M-6703 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Anil Tauro(38) R/o Guruvayanakere Belthangady Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal trespass along with Hurt has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 25/11/2006 at 1545 hrs accused Prakash @ Pachu, Sathish and others criminally trespassed into the land belonging to one Dominic Alexander D’Souza R/o Balebalil Kadri village Mangalore Taluk and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and stone owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mulky Police Station. On 26/11/2006 at 1800 hrs one Ummar Farooq (20)R/ accidentally slipped into Nandini river near Railway Bridge Boliyur while he was taking bath and died due to drowning.
Missing Persons: 02
- A case of Girl missing case has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. One Mehefhuz (23) D/o Mukthar Ahamad R/o Hamber Apartment Bendoorwell Mangalore left her house on 25/11/2006 at 1630 hrs and did not return to her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
- A case of Boy missing has been registered in Sullia Police Station. One Naveen (17) R/o Marathadka house Peraje village Suilla Taluk went to Bellare Government College on 23/11/2006 and did not return his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 276
Fine amount collected: 12, 100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500