Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case under Servant theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police. On 10/11/2006 at 1215 hrs one Ramesh (25) R/o Vittal Kodi house Mani Bantwal Taluk who was working in the house of one Arnab Raha Manager KMC Hospital Mangalore committed theft of brass hose pipe worth Rs. 1,000/ from his house and was caught by the Security staff and handed over to Mangalore North Police.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Cruelty by Husband and his relatives, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Kavoor Police Station on the complaint of one Maimuna (20) R/o Nisargadhama Nagara Modushedde Mangalore Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Abdul Rahman (Husband) and his relative Hathijamma gave physical and mental harassment to Maimuna to bring more dowry and also gave life threat to her life due which she got injured and admitted to Sahara hospital at Thokkottu Mangalore Taluk.
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 10/11/2006 at 1050 hrs near Derlakatte Kotekaru village Mangalore Taluk one driver of Maruti omni car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-N-6580 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-4235. As a result motorcycle rider one Shanmugam (46) R/o Asaigoli Konaje Mangalore Taluk sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 10/11/2006 at 0730 hrs accused Vargese M. A. Gandibagilu house Neriya village Belthangady Taluk assaulted his mother Thresiyamma, Mary and Sanni P.J. (43) R/o Addahole Shiradi village Belthangady Taluk near his house owing to civil dispute.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Karnataka Excise Act has been registered been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 09/11/2006 at 2100 hrs on credible information PI Puttur Town PS along with his staff intercepted a Maruti car bearing Reg. No. KA-05-M-3705 at Karmala Junction at Puttur Taluk and seized 5,500 (each 100 ml) arrack sachets which was being transported illegally by arresting Haris (27) S/o Abubakkar, Haris (22) S/o Ibrahim, Sathish (31) S/o Ramegowda, Siddartha (41), Jayaraj (36). The car has also been seized. Total worth of arrack sachets seized is Rs. 50,000/ and value of Maruti car Rs. 60,000/.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 10/11/2006 at 0130 hrs one Vittal (28) R/o Nekkilaru house Vittal Town Bantwal Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 308
Fine amount collected: 22,800/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500