Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Servant theft has been registered in Mulky Police Station. On 30/10/2006 in between 1720 hrs and 1900 hrs one Sharif who was working in a lottery shop at Kinnigoli Mangalore Taluk committed theft of a cash Rs. 18,000/ and a mobile phone from the shop belonging to one Dinesh Acharya (36) R/o Kilpadi village Mangalore Taluk all in worth Rs. 21,500/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 02
- A case of Outraging the modesty of women along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 08/10/2006 at 1600 hrs one Nakkura (45) R/o Nelyadi village Puttur Taluk came to the house of one Manjula (14) D/o Singa R/o Nelyadi village Puttur Taluk and tried to outrage her modesty by pulling her hand and also gave life threat to her.
- A case under Cruelty by husband and his relatives along with wrongful confinement has been registered in Sullia Police Station on the complaint of Jainaba (19) w/o Abdul Lathif R/o Ajjavara Menala village Sullia Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Abdul Lathif (husband) and his relatives Anda Beary, Hajira, Kairunnisa, Johara, Hasainer, Haneef and Jameela gave physical and mental harassment to Jainaba to bring more dowry due which she got injured and admitted to Girija hospital at Puttur.
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 01/11/2006 at 0845 hrs at Kana Kenjaru village Mangalore Taluk one Asif driver of a Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AD-8714 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-U-9261. As a result motorcycle rider one Abdul Khadar T. (56) R/o Thokur Jokatte Mangalore Taluk sustained serious injuries and died on the spot.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 30/10/2006 at 1915 hrs near Ganesh Medicals at Mallikatte Mangalore Taluk one Deepak R/o Veeranagara Mangalore Taluk rider of motor cycle drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Ramesh (27) R/o Kumbra Volamogaru village Puttur Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 28/10/2006 at 1530 hrs on NH 17 at Uchila Mangalore Taluk one Nasir R/o Kotekar village Mangalore Taluk rider of motor cycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-V-7292 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Hasainar a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries and also lost control over his vehicle due which motorcycle capsized. As a result the pillion rider of said motor cycle Rafiq (20) R/o Kotekar village Mangalore Taluk also sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 31/10/2006 at 2200 hrs accused Haneef, Iqbal and Ameer @ Ammi all residents of Kudroli Mangalore abused one Rafiq (27) R/o KBS Jokatte Mangalore Taluk near Kudroli Junction Mangalore Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to financial dispute.
- A case under Criminal restraint and Hurt has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 31/10/2006 at 1730 hrs accused Suresh and Lakshman criminally restrained one Rathnakara (48) R/o Jeppu Market Mangalore Taluk at Jeppu market and assaulted him by iron rod owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Mulky Police Station. On 31/10/1006 at 1700 hrs one Kushala assaulted Krishna Kumar (19) R/o Maradka Mannabettu village Mangalore Taluk with stone. He also assaulted his father Subramanya by hand who came to help Krishna Kumar owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Motor Vehicle: 70
Fine amount collected: 8,000/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500