Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station where in one Unknown pedestrian aged about 70 years was declared dead while under treatment on 07/12/2008 at 0830 hrs. The said pedestrian was seriously injuries by a motorcycle in a road traffic accident at 06/12/2008 at 0945 hrs on NH 17 at Thokkottu Mangalore and admitted to Wenlock hospital at Mangalore. In this connection a case of road traffic accident was already registered in Ullal Police Station.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 05/12/2008 at 1345 hrs near Kunthooru Puttur Taluk one unknown driver of KSRTC bus moved his vehicle suddenly in a negligent manner due which Bharathi (25) R/o Mambadi Karopadi Bantwal Taluk who was traveling in the said bus sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Criminal restraint, intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with attempt Murder has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 07/12/2008 at 2130 hrs accused Shivashankar criminally restrained and abused one Marappa (50) R/o Moodushedde Mangalore at Nisargadhama Moodushedde village Mangalore Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and with sickle tried to kill him owing to personal enmity.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 04/12/2008 at 2000 hrs accused one Mohammad Kunhi criminally restrained and abused one Haris K.P (19) R/o Kotyadi Nettanige Mudnuru village Puttur Taluk near his house in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to her owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint along with Hurt has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 04/12/2008 at 2000 hrs accused Haris K.P and Mohammad Kunhi criminally restrained one Mohammad Kunhi (25) R/o Kotyadi Nettanige Mudnuru village Puttur Taluk near his house and assaulted him by hand owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 07/12/2008 at 1015 hrs one Babu Poojary (45) R/o Madhalame Manchi village Bantwal Taluk accidentally fell down from coconut tree and got seriously injured. Further he was admitted to Wenlock hospital at Mangalore where he declared dead while under treatment on the same day at 1310 hrs.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 07/12/2008 at 0530 hrs one Kittu Moolya (60) R/o Varanthamoole Kaukradi village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. One Asanuru (10) D/o Allavuddin R/o Balmatta Shed at Mangalore left her shed in between 04/12/2008 at 0900 hrs and 07/12/2008 at 1900 hrs did not return to the shed there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 213
Fine amounts collected: 20, 500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.