Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 01/12/2008 at 2120 hrs on Baikampady- Jokatte road at Panambur Mangalore one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-2859 drove his vehicle rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Sundra Salian a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries. Further motorcycle rider lost control over his vehicle due which motorcycle capsized. As a result motorcycle rider and pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 01/12/2008 at 1615 hrs near P.A. College at Nadupadavu Mangalore one Hasan Bhava driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-5286 drove his vehicle in rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Vaishnavi a pedestrian and caused her simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 01/12/2008 at 2300 hrs near Madya circle at Madya village Mangalore Taluk one Giriyappa Shetty (62) R/o Madya village Mangalore Taluk passenger of the bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AB-4545 while getting down from the bus, the driver of bus moved the bus in a negligent manner due which he fell down from the bus and sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case of Kidnapping has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station relating to kidnapping of one Asmitha (15) R/o Kelagina Thumbe Bantwal by Selvaraj R/o Tamilnadu State. The said Asmitha was found missing from Kelagina Thumbe Bantwal since 26/11/2008. Now as it is confirmed that she has been lured away by Selvaraj, the case has been converting to kidnapping.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Karnataka Excise Act has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 02/12/2008 at 1000 hrs on credible information PI Excise and Lottery Detention Squade Western Range Mangalore along with staff conducted raid on open place at Uliya Kudru Pavoor village Mangalore Taluk and seized 6,000 Lts of illicit liquor worth Rs. 23,000/ by arresting one Wilfee Feravo (40) R/o Pavoor village Mangalore Taluk who was selling these illicit liquor illegally there.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 02/12/2008 at 0800 hrs one dead body of Appa Koraga (60) R/o Koraga Colony Badagulipady village Mangalore Taluk was found near Bus stand at Narala Mata Mogaru village Mangalore Taluk. The death seems to be due to heavy drunkenness.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 374
Fine amounts collected: 39,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.