- A case of Burglary has been registered in Urwa Police Station. In between 29/11/2008 at 0630 hrs and 30/11/2008 at 2230 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the room no 301 at Mangala Enclave Urwastores Mangalore belonging to one Athin Krishnan by breaking the back door lock and committed theft of Laptop, Digital camera and ATM card all in worth Rs. 67,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 30/11/2008 at 1930 hrs near PVS at Kodialbail Mangalore one unknown driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-7086 drove his vehicle in a rash and dashed against an Indica car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-6391 driven by one Dr. Vimal K. Karnakar R/o Bejai Mangalore. As a result car got damaged. No casualty reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 28/11/2008 at 1330 hrs near new busstand at Thokkottu Mangalore one driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-417 drove his vehicle rash and negligent manner and dashed against motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-H-9448. As a result motorcycle rider one Mohammad Nisar (20) R/o Jeppu Mangalore, pillion rider of motorcycle Irfan and driver of auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 29/11/2008 at 1915 hrs on NH 17 near Vidhyagiri at Moodabidre Mangalore Taluk one unknown driver of tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-2961 drove his vehicle rash and negligent manner and dashed against motorcycle bearing Reg. No. DL-6-SR-9270. As a result motorcycle rider one Pradeep Jain (50) R/o Moodukonaje village Moodabidre Mangalore sustained simple injuries. The driver of tempo escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 30/11/2008 at 2145 hrs accused two persons came in a car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-M-755 criminally stopped a bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-2049 and abused one Nadheem (36) R/o N. R Pura Chikkamagaluru District conductor of the said bus in filthy language near Goldpinch hotel at Mangalore and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Others:Nil Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Venoor Police Station. In between 28/11/2008 and 29/11/2008 at 0700 hrs one Sanjeeva Devadiga (50) R/o Aleppadi Kodambettu village Bantwal Taluk committed suicide near his house by consuming poison owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On the intervening night of 29-30/11/2008 one Shivanna (50) R/o Haveri District accidentally fell down while waking at Ankathadka Palthadu village Puttur Taluk due to some illness and died on the spot.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 256
Fine amounts collected: 23,200/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.