Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Fatal road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. Where in one Chandrahasa Poojary has been declared dead while under treatment on 25/12/2008 at 2030 hrs. The said Chandrahasa Poojary was seriously injured by a Maruti car in a road traffic accident on 14/12/2008 at 0645 hrs at Thokkuttu junction at Permannur village Mangalore Taluk and admitted to the Wenlock Hospital at Mangalore. In this connection a case has been already registered in Ullal Police Station.
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 25/12/2007 at 1500 hrs near Vittal junction at Bantwal Taluk one Ummar driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KRC-7059 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Uggappa Moolya (74) a pedestrian and caused him serious injuries. Further Uggappa Moolya succumbed to his injuries while on the way to hospital.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 25/12/2008 at 1030 hrs on LHH road at Mangalore one Sudhir Kumar Joshi (37) R/o Jeppu Market Mangalore driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-5834 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-2883 due, which auto rickshaw, capsized driven by Hameed. As a result one Mohammed Basheer (41) R/o Someshwara Ucchila Mangalore who was traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 24/12/2008 at 1710 hrs near Milk Society at Kunthoor village Puttur Taluk one driver of pick up vehicle bearing Reg. No. KA-12-A-7314 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-2524 driven by Kusumadhara. As a result one Yebel Wilson (16) R/o Kunthoor village Puttur Taluk pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Mischief causing damage has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 25/12/2008 at 1600 hrs accused Manu and 6 other persons forming into unlawful assembly in the Mobile Palace Shop at Marnamikatte Managlore and abused Deepak R/o Shivanagara Pandeshwara Mangalore and his friend Irfan in filthy language and assaulted them with hand. They also damaged the Computer and Showcase glass owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 25/12/2008 at 1900 hrs accused Sathisha criminally restrained Nagesha (28) R/o Permannur village Mangalore Taluk at Kumpala Someshwara village Mangalore Taluk and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand owing to previous enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 274
Fine amounts collected: 28,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.