- A case of Burglary has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 21/12/2008 in between 2100 hrs and 0930 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the Mobile shop at 3rd floor Saibeen Complex Lalbhag Mangalore belonging to one Ashraf Natekal (29) R/o Old Kent road Pandeshwara Mangalore by breaking the door lock and committed theft of mobile phones and cash all in worth Rs. 5,23,500/.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On the intervening night of 21-22/12/2008 some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Mohananda R/o Pandavara Kallu Badagakaje village Bantwal Taluk by breaking windows grill and committed theft of gold ornaments and Cash Rs. 2,500 all in worth Rs. 26,500/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 21/12/2008 at 1445 hrs at Uggabettu Bambila Kavalapadoor village Bantwal Taluk one Ashoka driver of Goods Tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-8621 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an Omni car bearing Reg. No. KA-13-N-2349. As a result Joseph A. R/o Chikkamangalore District and other who were traveling in the said Omni car sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 22/12/2008 at 0715 hrs at Gundikumeru Kariyangala village Bantwal Taluk one Nitheen driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-6662 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-20-E-8113. As a result motorcycle rider Mohammed Cherimoonu R/o Kariyangala village Bantwal Taluk and Naheel pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 22/12/2008 at 2215 hrs accused Yakoob, Hameed, Shafee, Majeed, Ibba @ Irahim, Naseer and Aboobakkar forming into unlawful assembly at Geerukatte Kaliya village Belthangady Taluk and criminally restrained one Abdul Kareem (36) R/o Geerukatte Kaliya village Belthangady Taluk and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him with wooden stick and with sickle. They also assaulted Ahammed Kunhi with sickle rod who was came to help one Abdul Kareem and also gave life threat to them owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 21/12/2008 at 1730 hrs accused Rajanikanth, Rajan Kumar and Ravi Kiran criminally restrained one Ravi Kumar (38) R/o Urwastore Mangalore near his house and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him with Iron rod owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. One 22/12/2008 at 1900 hrs one Regimen Jacko R/o Mallikatte Mangalore committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 332
Fine amounts collected: 26,700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.