Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 27/12/2008 at 1215 hrs at Lalbagh Mangalore one Rajesh Shettigar rider of Honda Activa scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-7251 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which vehicle capsized. As a result Rajesh rider of said Honda Activa scooter sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 27/12/2008 at 1145 hrs near Kodikal cross at Mangalore one driver of bus bearing Reg. No.KA-19-B-2499 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner in backward direction and dashed against a Honda Activa scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-V-1046. As a result Honda Activa scooter got damaged. No causalities reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Venoor Police Station. On 27/12/2008 at 1200 hrs at Kapinadka Thenkakaarandoor village Belthangady Taluk one Praveen rider of Maruti car bearing Reg. No. KA-04-MA-1153 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against another car bearing Reg. No. HR-26-AE-9808. As a result Ragavendra (28) R/o Koppala driver of car baring Reg. No. HR-26-AE-9808, Subramanya, Shantha who were traveling in said car, Praveen driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-04-MA-1153, Prashanth, Dhananjaya who were traveling in the said car sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Attempt to Murder has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 20/12/2007 at 1945 hrs one Kushalappa Gowda (37) R/o Alankaru village Puttur Taluk abused one Monappa Gowda R/o Surolthadi Alankaru village Puttur Taluk in filthy language near his house and assaulted him with iron rod and tried to kill him owing to civil dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 27/12/2008 in between 0600 hrs and 1300 hrs one Chaniyappa Gowda (81) R/o Kattatharu Ivarnadu village Sullia Taluk committed suicide by hanging in house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: 02
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Urwa Police Station. One Ganesh Hegde (45) R/o J.B Lobo road Kodikal Mangalore left his house on 26/12/2008 at 1700 hrs and did not return his house there after.
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Venoor Police Station. One Sujatha (27) R/o Yeliyagod village Bantwal Taluk left her house on 23/12/2008 at 1615 hrs and did not return her house there after.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 156
Fine amounts collected: 22,000/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.