Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary theft has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. In between 05/11/2009 and 07/11/2009 accused Shaji, Ashraf, Ibrahim and others committed a theft of arecanut (20 Kgs) belonging to one Muralikrishna (37) R/o Badila Koila village Puttur Taluk. The total value of stolen property is Rs.15, 000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 04/11/2009 at 0645 hrs on NH-17 at Mukka Surathkal Mangalore one Siddappa (25) passenger of the KSRTC bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-F-2747 while getting down from the bus, the driver of bus moved the bus in a negligent manner due which he fell down from the bus and sustained serious injuries. Further he was admitted to Tejaswini hospital at Mangalore where he succumbed to his injuries while under treatment on 11/11/2009 at 1845 hrs.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 10/11/2009 at 1815 hrs in front of C.V. Nayak hall at Bunts Hostel Mangalore one Vinod Paswan passenger of the bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-4533 while getting down from the bus, the driver of bus moved the bus in a negligent manner due which he fell down from the bus and sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 11/11/2009 at 1900 hrs accused Ibrahim Sathak, Ashraf, Ismail and Ibrahim criminally restrained one Hassan Kunhi (57) R/o Deralakatte Belma village Mangalorwe Taluk near T.M. Timber shop at Deralakatte Belma village Mangalore Taluk and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to previous enmity between them.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 02/11/2009 at 1800 hrs accused one Vigneshwara Bhat criminally restrained one Koragappa R/o Mundaje Ilanthila village Belthangady Taluk near his house and abused him in filthy language referring to his caste and assaulted him by hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case of Affray has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. On 11/11/2009 at 1930 hrs accused Mohana @ Tikki Mohana (23) R/o Soraba Taluk Simogga District, Faiza (23) R/o Kavoor Mangalore and Ravi @ Annappa Swamy (26) R/o Kavoor Mangalore picked up quarrel and started fighting over trivial issue in a public place near Kavoor junction at Mangalore. The Police arrested the accused and took up a case under affray (sec 160) IPC.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under the Prevention of Immoral Traffic Act has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 11/11/2009 at 1600 hrs PSI Ullal PS on rounds arrested Sanjana (22) W/o Suresha R/o Kulashekara Mangalore, Priya (23) W/o Raju R/o Kulashekara Mangalore, Prithashri (19) R/o Belthangady Taluk, Shanthi (25) R/o W/o Francis R/o Someshwara village Mangalore Taluk who were soliciting for prostitution at public place behind Railway Station at Someshwara village Mangalore Taluk.
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. In between 10/11/2009 and 11/11/2009 one Balakrishna Gowda was found dead at Halegetu Sullia Town. The death seems to be due to heavy drunkenness.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. In between 2330 hrs and 0400 hrs of 10/11/2009 one Purushothama (30) R/o Noochila Subramanya village Sullia Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 249
Fine amounts collected: 25,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.