The following are the crimes reported in D. K. District during the last 24 hrs as at 1600 hrs on 21/11/2009.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. In between of 2345 hrs of 19/11/2009 and 0020 hrs of 20/11/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the Sri Parashurama Temple at Bantwal Town by breaking the door lock and committed a theft of Silver articles all in worth Rs. 24,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Cruelty by husband has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station on the complaint of one Raziya (40) w/o Sayyad Abdul Mannan R/o Kadri Mangalore. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Sayyad Abdul Mannan (husband) gave physical and mental harassment to one Raziya to bring more dowry.
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 19/11/2009 at 1400 hrs at Periyashanthi Kaukradi village Puttur Taluk one Ibrahim M. driver of pickup vehicle bearing Reg. No. KA-12-9958 drove his vehicle in rash and negligent manner and collided against a tree. As a result vehicle got damaged.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt along with Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 20/11/2009 near Mahalingeshwara temple Pandeshwar Mangalore accused Santhosh, Ravi and others abused one Sharath in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and helmet owing to previous enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. In between 0800 hrs of 19/11/2009 and 0900 hrs of 20/11/2009 one Siyab (19) R/o Biliyuru Aramthodu village Sullia Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 228
Fine amounts collected: 21,200/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.