- A case of Burglary has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On the night of 14-15/12/2006 some unknown culprits gained entry into the premise of Naganakatte at Yelthimar Balthila village Bantwal Taluk by breaking the gate lock and committed theft of Silver idols (05 kgs) worth Rs. 24,500/.
Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 15/12/2006 at 1045 hrs Mahesh R/o Bijapur district and others came in a car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-4585 with Pipe and Cans and committed theft of diesel from the Tanker bearing Reg. No. KA-01-D-4716 that was parked near Customs wear house at Panambur Mangalore Taluk. At that time PSI Panambur PS along with staff raided and arrested Mahesh red hand. However his associates in the car managed to escape leaving behind their vehicle. The Car and Cans have been seized by Police.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered Puttur Town Police Station. On 14/12/2006 at 1430 hrs near Mayur Theatre Puttur Town one Sathisha driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-5031 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Dayananda Alva (40) R/o Pathuru village Manjeshwar Kasaragod a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 15/12/2006 at 1830 hrs near Bus Stand at Dharmasthala village Belthangady Taluk one driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-3471 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-L-4062. As a result motorcycle rider Lakshmana Gowda (28) R/o Didupe house Periyadka Chebidre village Belthangady Taluk and pillion rider Perne Gowda sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case of Rioting, Criminal trespass, Mischief of causing damage along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 14/12/2006 at 1000 hrs accused Valerian Gal Bavu and other 21 persons forming into an unlawful assembly criminally trespassed into the land belonging to one Poul D’Curse R/o Barekadu Bantwal Town and destroyed the trees and abused him in filthy language and gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute. The damage caused is Rs. 5,000/.
- A case under Criminal restraint along with Hurt has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 11/12/2006 at 1620 hrs accused Munna and Sukumara criminally restrained one Rohit M (24) R/o Asaigoli Konaje village Mangalore Taluk a passenger in Bus Route No. 51 near Deralakatte Belma village and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Hurt along with SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 15/12/2006 at 1900 hrs one Sanjeeva Poojary assaulted one Chandappa R/o Umman Boonna Valpady village with knife near his house owing to previous enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 295
Fine amount collected: 19,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500