- A case of Burglary has been registered in Surathkal Police Station on the complaint of one Krishnananda (36) R/o Mukka Surathkal village Mangalore Taluk. The alleged incident has been occurred in between August 2006 and 21/12/2006 where in accused Theresa Manthero and her husband Peter Manthero committed theft of furniture sets and cash Rs. 2000/ from Payal Live band Club at Mukka Surathkal village Mnagalore Taluk belongs complaint and they also gave life threat to Krishnanda. The motive seems to be financial dispute between complaint and accused.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Cruelty by husband along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Konaje Police Station on the complaint of Naseema (19) R/o Kairangala village Bantwal Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that Abdul Lathif Sakhafi (husband), and his relatives Pokare Beary, Basamma, Haneef, Johara and Nassema gave mental and physical harassment to one Naseema to bring more dowry and also gave life threat to her.
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered Belthangady Police Station. On 22/12/2006 at 2200 hrs at Chrmadi village Belthangady Taluk one Veeresha driver of Maxi cab bearing Reg. No. KA-27-4999 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due to which the vehicle capsized. As a result Nagaraja (31) Head Master C/o Govt Higher Primary School Kengunda village Haveri district, Shantha and other 15 students who were travelling in the said vehicle sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 22/12/2006 at 1015 hrs at Padibagilu Kepu village driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-7467 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed a Kinetic Honda Scooter bearing Reg. No. CTX-4629. As a result motorcycle rider K.K. Bhat sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 22/12/2006 at 1945 hrs on NH 48 at Gadiyara Kedila village Bantwal Taluk one Senthil Kumar driver of Tanker bearing Reg. No. KA-06-9190 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a bus bearing Reg. No. KA-21-P-3777 from behind. As a result cleaner of bus Chiranjeevi (18) R/o Golthamanjalu village and two passengers in the said bus sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 22/12/2006 at 1145 hrs Paladka Aletti village Sullia Taluk one driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-21-M-2296 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-21-6087 driven by one Harish (27) R/o Markanja village Sullia Taluk. As a result one Sandya who was in the car sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, along with Hurt has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 22/12/2006 at 1730 hrs near Alloysius college Mangalore accused Varun shetty, Allwin and other 3 persons forming into an unlawful assembly and criminally restrained one Dalten D’Souza and his friend Sujaya and assaulted him by hand and with Helmet owing to trivial issue.
pl. And local laws: 01
· A case under Prevention of cow slaughter act has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 22/12/2006 at 1000 hrs on credible information PSI Kadaba PS with his Staff intercepted a Tata Pickup bearing Reg. No. KA-14-F-8530 at Manthur Savanoor village Puttur Taluk and seized 10 cows being transported illegally by arresting Razak and Humza. However Imtiyaz and another who in the pickup managed to escape from the place. The police also seized the vehicle.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
· A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. One Ibrahim R/o Darkasu house Kuvettu village committed suicide by consuming pesticides in his house on 22/12/2006 at 1230 hrs owing to financial problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 338
Fine amount collected: 24,700/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500