Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 03
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 03/12/2007 in between 1800 and 2030 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda Passion Plus motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-3947 belonging to one Chidananda R/o Adyapady village Mangalore Taluk that was parked in the premise of St. Aloysius College at Mangalore. The motorcycle is worth Rs.42,800 /.
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 02/12/2007 in between 1800 and 2100 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a Suzuki Heat motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-V-9948 belonging to one Hemantha Kumar (42) R/o Mangalore that was parked in front of C.V. Nayak Hall at Mangalore. The motorcycle is worth Rs. 30,000 /.
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On the intervening night of 27-28/11/2007 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Maruti 800 car bearing Reg. No. GA-02-J-0016 belonging to one John Vargis M. R/o Madagao Goa State that was parked at Balipamaru Naguri Mangalore. The Maruti car is worth Rs. 48,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 05/12/2007 at 0830 hrs on Kaduru-Bantwal road at Belthangady Town one Raghavendra driver of Maruti Omni car bearing Reg. No. KA-20-B-518 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against to the pedestrians Kavyashree and Shilpashree and caused them simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 04/12/2007 at 1630 hrs near Kukkady Store at Krishnapura Katipalla village Mangalore Taluk accused 4 unknown persons aged about 30 to 35 yrs came in two motorcycles and assaulted one Yashawantha (35) R/o Krishnapura Katipalla village Mangalore Taluk with iron rod owing to trivial issue.
- A case of Kidnapping has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 04/12/2007 at 1045 hrs at Baikampady Mangalore accused two unknown person aged about 30 yrs to 35 yrs came in motorcycle and kidnapped a child Annappa Swami (01) S/o Ashoka R/o Baikampady Mangalore.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 03
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. In between 03/12/2007 at 0600 hrs and 04/12/2007 at 1245 hrs one Manikanta (24) R/o Korikatta Panambur Mangalore committed suicide by hanging in his relatives house at Basavanagara Marakada village Mangalore Taluk owing to financial problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. In between 03/12/2007 at 1130 hrs and 04/12/2007 at 0800 hrs one Ramakrishna Shetty (58) R/o Vivekananda Bhavana Kallamundukur village Mangalore Taluk committed suicide by hanging at Mithinje Kallamundukur village Mangalore Taluk owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Venoor Police Station. On 04/12/2007 at 0730 hrs one Anni Poojary (49) R/o Malekaddu Perady village Belthangady Taluk accidentally fell down from a Palm tree near his house while removing toddy and got seriously injuries and died on spot.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. One Pushapavathi (20) R/o Mulooru Iraa village Bantwal Taluk who left her house on 04/12/2007 at 1330 hrs and did not return her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 515
Fine amounts collected: Rs. 26,100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500