- A case of Burglary has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. In between 0500 hrs of 04/06/2009 and 1000 hrs of 05/06/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the Citra colour and Chemical Factory at Kadagoli Thumbe Bantwak Taluk belonging to one K. N Shettty (63) by breaking the door lock and committed a theft of 08 paint box and cash Rs. 8,000/ all in worth Rs. 23,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 02
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 04/06/2009 at 2030 hrs accused Balakrishna abused one Pati (75) R/o Menala house Ajjavara village Sullia Taluk in filthy language and assaulted her with iron rod owing to civil dispute.
- A case under House trespass, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 04/06/2009 at 1900 hrs accused Vasantha , Shambe and Lalitha criminally trespassed into the house belonging to one Balaki (28) R/o Rekya village Belthangady Taluk and abused her in filthy language and also assaulted her with sickle owing to trivial issue.
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 05/06/2009 at 0715 hrs near Vaman Nayak factory at Nandigudda Mangalore one driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-7777 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-E-2362 As a result Mohammed Sahreif (30) rider of said motorcycle and Varadraj Kamath pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained serious injuries. Further Varadaraj Kamath succumbed to his injuries while on the way to hospital.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 05/06/2009 at 0615 hrs at Kubevoor Kilpady village Mangalore Taluk one Vishwanatha driver of Ambassidor car bearing Reg. No. KA-20-A-5209 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-V-6248. As a result motorcycle rider Abdul Hameed (28) R/o Karnadu village Mangalore Taluk and Abdul Ansar pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal trespass, Mischief of causing damage along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 04/06/2009 at 1145 hrs accused Rafique R/o Mukrampady Puttur Taluk criminally trespassed into the house belonging to one Arul R. Moni R/o Mission moole Kemminje village Puttur Taluk and damaged the window glass by breaking and also gave life threat to him and his daughter Asha Susan owing to previous enmity. The damage caused is about Rs. 1,000/.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Karnataka Excise Act has been registered in Venoor Police Station. On 05/06/2009 hrs on credible information ASI Venoor PS along with staff conducted a raid on open place at river shore at Palguni river Hosangady village Belthangady Taluk and seized 40 liquor bottles (each 180 ML) of worth Rs.1, 300/ by arresting one Shiva (40) Badakodi village Belthangady Taluk who was selling these liquor bottles illegally there.
Unnatural Death Report: Nil.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 241
Fine amounts collected: 19,700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.