- A case of Burglary has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. In between 1100 hrs and 1330 hrs of 25/06/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry gain into the house belonging to one Ravi Mane R/o near Compco Belthangady Taluk by breaking the window grill and committed a theft of gold ornaments and cash Rs. 4,000/ all in worth Rs. 23, 000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case of Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of peace, Hurt, Criminal intimidation, Cruelty by Husband and his relatives along with Dowry Prohibition Act has been registered in Kavoor Police Station on the complaint of one Asma (23) w/o Abdul Samad R/o Star Manzil Gadhinagara Kavoor village Mangalore Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that Abdul Samad (hasband) and his relatives Aleema, Fathima, Absa and Mamthaz gave physical and mental harassment to her to bring more dowry and on 24/06/2009 accused Abdul Samad assaulted her by hand due which she got injured.
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 26/06/2009 at 0615 hrs at Santhekatte Belthangady Taluk one unknown vehicle driver drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Antony Rodrigus a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries. The unknown vehicle driver escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 26/06/2009 at 0630 hrs near Karyargoli junction at Kurnadu village Bantwal Taluk accused Hamza R/o Mudipu, Abubakkar Jelli, Ashraf, Hydar and others assaulted one Jagadish Shetty (25) R/o Nachadodaga Naringana village Bantwal Taluk with wooden stick and with stone. They also assaulted Vinaya Bhat and Jagadish with wooden stick and with stone who were came to help Jagadish Shetty. The motive seems to be personal enmity.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 26/06/2009 at 1330 hrs accused Abdul Raroof, Junaid and Razak criminally restrained one Ayesha R/o near APMPC road Puttur Taluk near her house and assaulted her by hand also gave life threat to her.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 25/06/2009 at 1830 hrs accused Sunil came in motorcycle and stopped a Tractor near Arambooru Aletti village Sullia Taluk and abused the driver of said Tractor one Vishwakumar (26) R/o Amaramudnoor village Sullia Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to personal enmity.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under the Prevention of Immoral Traffic Act has been registered in Woman Police Station. On 26/06/2009 at 1100 hrs WPI of Women PS on rounds arrested one Geetha (36) R/o Kavoor Mangalore who was soliciting for prostitution at public place near Roopa Hotel at Mangalore.
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 279
Fine amounts collected: 23, 400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.