Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 1100 hrs and 1300 hrs of 08/06/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of a Bajaj Pulsar motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-X-6925 belonging to one Nagesh Bhat R/o Muloor Gurupura village Mangalore Taluk that was parked near Crystal Arch at Balmatta road Mangalore. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 40,000/.
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt, Outraging modesty of woman along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 10/06/2009 at 1540 hrs accused Thowsif and Ashik criminally restrained one Najmin (16) R/o Falnir Mangalore near her house and assaulted her with Helmet and outraged her modesty by pulling her hand and also gave life threat to her.
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Traffic East Police Station. On 10/06/2009 at 1615 hrs in front of HDFC at Shivabhag Mangalore one driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-MH-7477 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Y-557. As a result scooter rider one Sanjeeva Salian R/o Kotekar village Mangalore Taluk sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Traffic East Police Station. On 11/06/2009 at 1222 hrs on NH 17 near Ambedkar circle at Mangalore one Subbu Patali driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AE-5477 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a car bearing Reg. No. GA-07-S-5417 driven by one Jerald Fernandez Rodrigo’s R/o Kadri Mangalore. As a result the car got damaged. No causalities reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 08/06/2009 at 1430 hrs at Venkatapura Subramanya village Sullia Taluk one Umesha driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-3201 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which auto rickshaw capsized. As a result Aya Kumar (21) R/o Yenekallu village Sullia Taluk who was traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under House trespass, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 10/06/2009 at 1430 hrs accused Mahesha and another one person criminally trespassed into the house belonging to one Darpan Jain (32) R/o Hosamane Karamogaru Muloor village Mangalore Taluk and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him and wife by hand and also gave life threat to them owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 11/06/2009 at 0900 hrs Shivakumar and Ravi both residence of K.J. F. Kolara District accidentally slipped into Nethravathi River at Dharmasthala village Belthangady Taluk while taking bath and died due to drowning.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 11/06/2009 at 1030 hrs one Sapra (20) R/o Kukkaje Manchi village Bantwal Taluk accidentally slipped into the pond near her house while washing cloth and died due to drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 269
Fine amounts collected: 22,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.