Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. In between 2130 hrs of 08/06/2009 and 0630 of 09/06/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of Honda Activa scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-8214 belonging to one Melroy Peter D’Souza (20) R/o Modankapu Amtady village Bantwal Taluk that was parked near his house. The total worth of motorcycle is 25,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 12/06/2009 at 2300 hrs on NH 17 near Shakti Petrol Pump at Padapanambur village Mangalore Taluk one unknown vehicle driver drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-H-2111. As a result one Shathish Acharya (42) R/o Padupota Padupanambur Mangalore rider of said scooter sustained serious injuries and died on the spot. Further unknown vehicle driver escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Traffic East Police Station. On 12/06/2009 at 2130 hrs on U.P. Mallya road in front of Town hall at Mangalore one Vinssim Desa driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AB-7879 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against an unknown pedestrian aged about 65 years and caused him grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 23/05/2009 at 2130 hrs one Manjunatha rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Y-2173 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which motorcycle fell into a roadside ditch. As a result one Mahesh (25) R/o Bhavani Nivas Aramanebagilu Moodabidre pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 12/06/2009 at 1730 hrs accused Riyaz abused one Mohammed Shareef (28) R/o Green house Deralakatte Mangalore in filthy language near his house and assaulted him with iron rod and also gave life threat to him owing to personal enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 12/06/2009 at 0700 hrs one Yogish (30) R/o Pademkilamaru Amtady village Bantwal Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 26
Fine amounts collected: 5, 600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.