Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 02
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 1445 hrs and 1500 hrs of 29/05/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of a Bajaj Pulsar motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Z-3792 belonging to one Balakrishna (32) R/o Jappina Mogeru Poyya Kanda Mangalore that was parked near Taj Mahal Hotel at Hampankatte Mangalore. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 38,000/.
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 2300 hrs of 31/05/2009 and 0800 hrs of 01/06/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-X-6445 belonging to one Imithiyaz (34) R/o Ullal Mangalore that was parked at parking place of Athena Hospital Falnir Mangalore. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 30,000.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 02/06/2009 at 2300 hrs near Babbayakatte at Permannur village Mangalore Taluk one Wilson rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-4656 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Prem Prakash D’Souza (32) R/o Kabekodi Munoor village Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 08/06/2009 at 1800 hrs on NH-48 at Kadumbu Perne village Bantwal Taluk one driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. TN-AM-2029 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Maruti Zen car bearing Reg. No. KA-21-Z-2255. As a result Khathijamma (19) R/o Ramakunja village Puttur Taluk, Sahul Hameed, Suhara, Jainabi and Fathima who were traveling in the said Maruti Zen car sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mulki Police Station. In between 2100 hrs of 08/06/2009 and 0600 hrs of 09/06/2009 one Dinesha (38) R/o Pavanje village Mangalore Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to personal problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 09/06/2009 at 1515 hrs one Padmayya (50) R/o Gadipila Serve village Puttur Taluk accidentally fell down in his relatives house at Perlampady Puttur Town. Further he was admitted Govt Hospital at Puttur where he was declared dead while under treatment on the same day. The death seems to be due to illness.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 317
Fine amounts collected: 34,700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.