- A case of Burglary has been registered in Uppinanagdy Police Station. On 02/06/2009 at 0200 hrs some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Rathnakara (28) R/o Manila Barya village Belthangady Taluk by breaking the back door lock and committed a theft of gold ornament (72grms) and a kanike hundi. The worth of stolen property is yet too estimated.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Sullia Police Station. In between 1700 hrs of 30/05/2009 and 1900 hrs of 06/06/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belobnging to one Mandanna N.S. (40) R/o Kanatthila Jattipalla Sullia Town by breaking the back door lock and committed a theft of gold ornaments worth Rs. 15,000.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 04/06/2009 at 1630 hrs Near Airport signal at Kandhavara village Mangalore Taluk one driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No. MYG-7871 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-20-S-6119. As a result Abdul Khadar (28) R/o Jarkala Udupi District and Mohammad Shareef pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 06/06/2009 at 1130 hrs on NH 17 at Mukka church Surathkal village Mangalore Taluk one Gopalakrishna Naik driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-20-B-3040 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a new Swift car driven by one Prabhakara Shetty (35) R/o Koteshwara udupi District. As a result car got damaged. No casualties reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 05/06/2009 at 1930 hrs at Derane cross Siribagilu village Puttur Taluk one Shiek Abdulla driver of Car bearing Reg. No. KA-16-A-7358 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a tree. As a result Kame Gowda (50) R/o Chitradurga District, Hanumanthayya Gowda and Manjunatha who were traveling in the said car sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Abetment to commit suicide has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station on the complaint of one Santhosha Bangera (28) R/o Kuntalpadi Karkala Taluk Udupi District. In the complaint it is alleged that one Meenakshi R/o Sangabettu Bantwal Taluk encouraged his sister Rajeshwari to commit suicide in her house on 05/06/2009 at 1500 hrs.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 260
Fine amounts collected: 20,400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.