Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 06/06/2009 at 1040 hrs at Kanapila Amaramudnoor village Sullia Taluk one unknown KSRTC bus driver drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-8486. As a result one Mayeelappa Gowda (39) R/o Amaramudnoor village Sullia Taluk rider of said motorcycle sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 06/06/2009 at 1530 hrs on NH-48 at Udane Shirady village Puttur Taluk one driver of Indica car bearing Reg. No. KA-03-B-9056 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a tempo trax bearing Reg. No. KA-31-5707. As a result 13 passengers who were traveling in the both vehicles sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 03
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 07/06/2009 at 1700 hrs one unknown male person accidentally fell down while walking in front of Gopika building at Sriramapete Sullia Town. Further he died while on the way to hospital. The death seems to be due some illness.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On the interviewing night of 06-07/06/2009 one Ashraf S.M. R/o Pelthadka Samaje village Sullia Taluk attempt to commit suicide by consuming poison in his house owing to personal problem. Further he was admitted to Govt. hospital at Sullia where he declared dead while under treatment on 07/06/2009 at 0215 hrs.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 07/06/2009 at 1215 hrs one Ashoka D.N who was working on the Electric Pole got electrocuted near Periyadka School at Chibidra village Belthangady Taluk. Further he was admitted to Govt Hospital at Belthangady where he declared dead while under treatment on same day at 1400 hrs.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 88
Fine amounts collected: 11,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.