- A case of Burglary has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. In between 2000 hrs of 02/09/2009 and 0730 hrs of 03/09/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the Super Bazar shop at Kalpana road Mangalore belonging to one Ismail Shafee H. R/o Permannur village Mangalore Taluk by breaking the shutter lock and committed theft of 4 Recharge Mobiles, BSNL recharge coupons and Cigarette Bundles all in worth Rs.15, 000/.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Venoor Police Station. In between 1840 hrs and 1930 hrs of 28/08/2009 accused one Maxi Monies (30) gained entry into the house belonging to one Stony Lobo R/o Khandige Nalkur village Belthangady Taluk by bearking the door lock and committed theft of cash Rs. 10,000 and gold ornaments all in worth Rs 24,000/.
Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 03/09/2009 at 1430 hrs accused unknown 05 male and 03 female came to Sharada Jewellery Showroom at Court road Puttur Town and pretended as a customer and committed a theft of gold ornaments (50 grams) worth Rs. 80,000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 02/09/2009 at 2115 hrs at Halekote Belthangady Town one William Pinto (34) rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-J-1222 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due to which motorcycle capsized. As a result motorcycle rider one William Pinto sustained serious injuries. Further he was admitted to Mangala Nursing Home hospital at Mangalore where he succumbed to his injuries while under treatment on 03/09/2009 at 1050 hrs.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic West Police Station. On 03/09/2009 at 0930 hrs near Laxmi Complex at Kottara Mangalore one driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-18-A-6336 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Kinetic Honda scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-K-3281. As a result Kinetic Honda scooter rider one Chandrahasa Rai sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 03/09/2009 at 1630 hrs at Siddamoole Kolthige village Puttur Taluk one Prathap driver of Tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-21-5171 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-H-3590. As a result motorcycle rider Lokayya D. (51) and Nanjudappa pillion rider of said motoracycle sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 221
Fine amounts collected: 15,100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.