Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 07/09/2009 at 1215 hrs on credible information Cheriyan ASI Konaje PS and his staff intercepted one Tipper Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-1095 at Nethravathi river Arekala village Mangalore Taluk and seized sand, which was being transported illegally in the Tipper lorry. Further Police arrested one Prem owner of the said lorry. The total worth of property seized is yet to estimated.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic West Police Station. On 07/09/2009 at 1200 hrs on Azizuddin road at Mangalore one driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-3161 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Honda Activa scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Y-4947. As a result Honda Activa scooter rider one Farooq (31) R/o Carstreet Mangalore sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 05/09/2009 at 1600 hrs near Bejai Museum at Bejai Mangalore one driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-1396 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which auto rickshaw capsized. As a result one Manjunatha (38) R/o Kuloor Mangalore who was traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 05/09/2009 at 1920 hrs near Govt. College at Mangalore one Sundara Alva driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AB-4442 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one unknown pedestrian caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt, Criminal intimidation along with SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 06/09/2009 at 0630 hrs accused Kishore, Bharath and Ranjith criminally restrained one Jayananda (42) at Looji Pudu village Bantwal Taluk and abused in filthy language referring to his caste and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 351
Fine amounts collected: 38,100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.