Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. In between 0915 hrs and 1100 hrs of 05/09/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of Laptop belonging to one Dr. Mali Mithun R/o Attavara Mangalore, which was kept at O.P unit of Wenlock Hospital Mangalore. The stolen property is worth Rs. 15,000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. In between 2330 hrs of 13/09/2009 and 0400 hrs of 14/09/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of TVS Victor motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-H-9140 belonging to one Mahammad Rafiq (25) R/o Adagadde Kadaba village Puttur Taluk e that was parked in the premises of his house. The TVS Victor motorcycle is worth Rs. 22, 000/.
Crime against Women: 02
- A case under Cruelty by husband, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Ullal Police Station on the complaint of one Anitha Fernandes (32) W/o Ravi D’Souza R/o Adamkudru Permannuru village Mangalore Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Ravi D’ Souza (husband) assaulted and gave physical and mental harassment to one Anitha Fernandes to bring more dowry and also gave life threat her.
- A case under Cheating has been registered in Belthangady Police Station where in it is alleged that one Prabhakara R/o Kanthrile Kalanja village Belthangady Taluk had sexual intimacy with a Twenty-Six year girl of Birike Puduvettu village Belthangady Taluk by promising to marry her. There upon he cheated her by refusing to marry her.
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 15/09/2009 at 0900 hrs near Head Post office at Bappanadu village Mangalore Taluk one Saandeep driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-6166 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-J-3993. As a result one Dayanada pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 04/05/2009 at 1730 hrs at KSRTC bus stand Puttur Town one Abdulla (46) R/o Devatharu Karaya village Belthangady Taluk passenger of the bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-F-2477 while getting into the bus, the driver of bus moved the bus in a negligent manner due which he fell down from the bus and sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 14/09/2009 at 1800 hrs at Mulimajalu Kadaba village Puttur Taluk one Sudhakara Gowda rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-J-3379 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Shrijogi (57) R/o Mulimajalu Kadaba village Puttur Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 15/09/2009 one unknown person aged about 50 yrs committed suicide by hanging near Railway station at Yekkuru Mangalore owing to personal problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 15/09/2009 at 1430 hrs one Shantharama K (37) R/o Kolampadi 102 Nekkiladi village Puttur Taluk accidentally fell down while working near his house due to some illness and died on the spot.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 612
Fine amounts collected: 71,800/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.