Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 22/09/2009 at 1715 hrs on NH 48 at Patel House Mangalore one Thimmappa Kulal driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-6067 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-K-4158. As a result motorcycle rider one Karthik sustained serious injuries and died on the spot.
- A case of Fatal road accident has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. Where in one Abdul Latheef has been declared dead while under treatment on 22/09/2009 at 1545 hrs. The said Latheef was seriously injured by a motorcycle in a road traffic accident on 15/09/2009 at 2115 hrs at near Maravooru bridge at Maravooru village Mangalore Taluk and admitted to the Yenapoya Hospital at Deralakatte Mangalore. In this connection a case has been already registered in Bajpe Police Station.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 20/09/2009 at 1800 hrs accused Harish Poojary, Nagesh and Ramachandra @ Tonkra criminally restrained and abused one Chandrahasa Poojary (25) R/o Kudhane Bantwal Town in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and with wooden stick owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal intimidation has been registered in Panambur Police Station. In between 29/08/2009 and 1910 hrs of 22/09/2009 one Arun Bhai abused one Manjunath S (40) R/o Kapikadu Thokkottu Mangalore Taluk in filthy language and gave life threat to him and his children over phone owing to Ransum amount of Rs. 10,00,000/.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Woman missing has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. One Manjula (27) R/o Near Ayyappa temple at Belthangady Town left her house on 17/09/2009 at 0430 hrs and did not return her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 27
Fine amounts collected: 5,800/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.