The following are the crimes reported in D. K. District during the last 24 hrs as at 1600 hrs on 06/09/2009.
- A case under Murder, Hurt along with Attempt to Murder has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 006/09/2009 at 0145 hrs near bus stand at Kudumboor Baikampady Mangalore accused one Ravi assaulted his wife one Mutthamma @ Yallavva (29) with a wooden stick owing to trivial issue due which she was sustained serious injuries and died on the spot. He also assaulted his son (08) who came to help Mutthamma @ Yallavva (29) with a wooden stick and tried to kill him.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 02
- A case under Rape along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Venoor Police Station where in it is alleged that one Ajaya Poojary R/o Kodambettu village Bantwal Taluk criminally restrained and forcibly raped one fifteen year old girl while she was coming to school at Pangalpady Kodambettu village Bantwal Taluk before six months ago due which she became pregnant. He also gave life threat to her.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Rape along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station where in it is alleged that one Aruna Kumara (40 yrs) R/o Agrahara Bantwal Town had sexual intimacy with a Thirty year girl of Agrahara Bantwal Town by promising to marry her and due which she became pregnant. There upon he refused to marry her. He also abused her in filthy language and gave life threat to her.
Road Traffic Accidents: Nil
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under House trespass along with Hurt has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 05/09/2009 at 1300 hrs accused Mohammed Navaz, Mohammed P.K, Siyab Fazal and others criminally trespassed into the house belonging to one Mohammed Juvedi R/o Nadupadavu Kairangala village Bantwal Taluk and assaulted him with iron rod. They also assaulted his friend Mursid with a knife who came to help Mohammed Juvedi owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 05/09/2009 at 1700 hrs one Keshava Shetty (55) developed chest pain in his room at City Residency Lodge Mangalore and died. The death seems to be some illness.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 255
Fine amounts collected: 22,800/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.