Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 07/02/2009 at 1000 hrs on Kakkinje-Neriya road at Chibidre village Belthangady Taluk one Srinivasa Gowda driver of Pick up vehicle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-A-1134 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and applied break suddenly due which Nemanna Gowda (60) who was traveling in the said Pick up vehicle got thrown out from Pick up vehicle and sustained serious injuries. Further he was admitted to Govt hospital at Belthangady where he declared dead while under treatment on same day at 1035 hrs.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered Sullia Police Station. On 07/02/2009 at 1330 hrs in front of Ayurvedic Medical College at Sullia Town one Shivarama rider of Bullet motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-E-1254 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a car bearing Reg. No. KA-21-E-5833 due which motorcycle capsized. As a result motorcycle rider Shivarama, Rajesh and Sharatha pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered Uppinangady Polce Station. On 04/02/2009 at 2230 hrs on NH-48 at Nelyady village Puttur Taluk one unknown lorry driver drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Ashoka Shetty (38) R/o Kowkardy village Puttur Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries. The unknown lorry driver escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under 78 of the Karnataka Police Act has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 07/02/2009 at 1730 hrs on specific information PSI Bantwal Rural PS along with staff conducted raid at Pandavaragudde Koila village Bantwal Taluk. At the time of raid Police found 06 persons indulging in gambling activity. Police seized cash Rs 370/ from the spot by arresting Wilfred Crastha, Narayana Poojary, Sundara Shetty, Sudhakara and Anil Sapalya who were indulging in gambling.
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. In between 06/02/2009 at 1400 hrs and 07/02/2009 one Cyprian Santhmayoru (55) R/o Kajemane Shirthady village Mangalore Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to personal problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. In between 06/02/2009 at 2100 hrs nad 07/02/2009 at 0200 hrs one Ganesh Poojary (32) R/o Veeramangala Snanthigod village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 352
Fine amounts collected: 22, 600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.