Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 18/02/2009 at 1030 hrs accused one Rajesh S. Line man Mescom Department Bantwal Town abused one Sarojini R/o Jakribettu Bantwal Town and her son Priyaraj in filthy language near their house and assaulted them by hand owing to trivial issue.
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 18/02/2009 at 0900 hrs in front of Happy Times Bar & Restaurant at Permannur village Mangalore Taluk one Herald William D’Sa rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-8043 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Nagaraja (16) R/o Ulaibettu Mangalore a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Outraging the modesty of woman has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 17/02/2009 at 1230 hrs accused Guruvappa, Padmanabha, Vijaya, Thaniyappa, Suresha, Chennamma, Sudheendra, Shanthi and other three persons came in a jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-18-M-5092 and forming into an unlawful assembly at Bavali Mane Nidle village Belthangady Taluk and abused one Hemalatha (24) D/o Devappa R/o Nidle village Belthangady Taluk in filthy language and outrage the modesty her by pulling her hair and assaulted her by hand owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 18/02/2009 at 1030 hrs accused Priyaraj and Sarojini criminally restrained one Rajesh S. (32) C/o Lineman Mescom Department Bantwal and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand while he was on duty near Jakribettu Bantwal Town owing trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 16/02/2009 at 2245 hrs one unknown male person aged about 35 yrs accidentally fell down while walking near Kiran Wine Shop at Falnir Mangalore. Further he was admitted to Wenlock hospital at Mangalore where he declared dead while under treatment on 18/02/2009. The death seems to be due some illness.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 18/02/2009 at 1100 hrs one Raju Shetty (70) R/o Mudenjebail Thodaru village Mangalore Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 301
Fine amounts collected: 36, 100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.