Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 14/03/2009 at 1705 hrs on NH 17 at Haleyangadi Mangalore Taluk one Suresh Poojary driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AB-4001 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against an Indica car bearing Reg. No. KA-14-A-3038. As a result car driver Venkatesh (22) and Prasanna (45) who was traveling in the said car sustained serious injuries and both died on the spot. Further Lalitha (80), Laxminarayana (49), Saraswathi and Shashi (34) who were traveling in the said car sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 12/03/2009 at 0430 hrs on NH 17 at Ujjodi Mangalore one Iqbal driver of Auto tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-3641 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which auto tempo capsized. As a result Hamza (40) R/o Valachil Padavu Arkula village Mangalore Taluk and Fayaz who were traveling in the said auto tempo sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 14/03/2009 at 0130 hrs at Kalladka Golthamajalu village Bantwal Taluk one Ganesh driver of Indica car bearing Reg. No. KA-12-N-5927 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against an Electric pole belonging to MESCOM Bantwal. No casualty reported. The worth of damage caused is Rs. 15,000/.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 13/03/2009 at 1630 hrs on NH 48 near KSRTC bus stand at Nelyadi village Puttur Taluk one unknown rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-J-5663 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Bicycle. As a result bicycle rider Abdul Karim (28) R/o Bailangadi Kokkada village Belthangady Taluk sustained simple injuries. The rider of motorcycle escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 14/03/2009 at 1300 hrs accused Shelton, Varsha, Shiva Kumar, Shameem and others persons forming into an unlawful assembly at St. Aloysius PU College Mangalore and abused Fr. Francis Serao in filthy language and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 14/03/2009 at 0600 hrs one unknown dead body aged about 65-70 was found near Kukke Sri Subramanya Temple at Sullia Taluk. The death seems to be due to some illness.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 50
Fine amounts collected: 7,800/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.