Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 02
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 2230 hrs of 29/03/2009 and 0600 hrs of 30/03/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Bajaj motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Q-3075 belonging to one Rathnakar Puthran (51) R/o Unity shopping complex Mangalore that was parked near his house. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 12,000/.
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. In between 2330 hrs of 23/03/2009 and 0645 hrs of 24/03/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a TVS Victor motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-7784 belonging to one Mahammad B.A (29) R/o Sajipa Mooda village Bantwal Taluk that was parked near his house. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 12,300/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 03/04/2009 at 0810 hrs near Lalbagh at Mangalore one unknown driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AE-7677 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a KSRTC bus bearing Reg. No. KL-1562 driven by Krishna A (49) R/o Kasaragod District Kerala State. As a result bus got damaged. No casualty reported.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 03/04/2009 at 1915 hrs accused Kitty, Ranjith, Deekshith, Manoj, uday and 10 other unknown persons forming into an unlawful assembly near Helipad Dharmasthala village Belthangady Taluk and criminally restrained Joshil Kumar Y (20) R/o Badyar Thenkakarandoor village Belthangady Taluk and Pradeep K and abused them in filthy language and assaulted them by hand and they also gave life threat to them owing to previous enmity.
- A case under House trespass, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 03/04/2009 at 1830 hrs accused one Melwin came in a car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-9193 and criminally trespassed into the shop belonging to one Babu Bangera (59) R/o Thokkottu Mangalore and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand owing to financial dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 384
Fine amounts collected: 42,300/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.