Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 02
- A case under MV theft has been registered in Urwa Police Station. In between 2300 hrs of 23/03/2009 and 0700 hrs of 24/03/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda Splendour motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-20-L-196 belonging to Uttham Kumar Shetty (26) R/o Marigudi at Urwa Managlore which was parked near his house. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 16,500/.
- A case under MV theft has been registered in Urwa Police Station. In between 0830 hrs and 1545 hrs of 02/04/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-U-7148 belonging to Thulsidas (32) R/o Urwa Mangalore, which was parked near Pompai church at Ladyhill Mangalore. The worth of motorcycle is Rs. 20,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 07/04/2009 at 2000 hrs near Canara Bank at Balmatta Mangalore one unknown driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-4667 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Santro car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Z-8387 driven by Geetha Juneja (35) R/o Maharaja Residency Balmatta Mangalore. As a result car got damaged. No casualty reported.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 05/04/2009 at 1830 hrd accused Dawood, Harris, Riyaz, Ashraf, Iliyas, Mamthaz and Iqbal forming into an unlawful assembly and criminally restrained one Abdul Aziz (34) R/o Indiranagara Haleyangadi village Mangalore Taluk near his house and abused him filthy language and assaulted him by hand and with wooden stick and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 05/04/2009 at 1830 hrs accused Aziz, Aris and two other unknown persons abused Dawood (19) R/o Indiranagar Haleyangadi village Mangalore Taluk in filthy language near his house and assaulted him by hand and with iron rod owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws:Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 05/04/2009 at 21000 one unknown male dead body was found near Bharath Petrol Bunk at Balmatta Mangalore. The death seems to due to some illness.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 373
Fine amounts collected: 47,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.